Wednesday 24 June 2009

Creative Inspirations # 14 Anything BUT a card!

Good Morning Peeps! On another GORGEOUS sunny day here in Newcastle I am so pleased I won't see any of it stuck at work 'til 9pm ( can you hear the sarcasim!!) LOL
I am here this morning with my DT for Creative Inspirations the FAB theme this week is Anything BUT a card. Ok so I will admit I did struggle MASSIVLY with this theme but once I'd deceided on what I was going to do there was no stopping me. And what Have I made I can hear you all ask, it is a post it note holder :D
Red & white card stock from the paper mill, ribbon from my stash, paper by DCWV, square plain & scalloped nesties, Penny Black Bear image, & magnolia ladybug (inside) both images are colored with pro markers.
I look forward to seeing all your non cards this week so go on, get over to the blog & join us!!!!! x x x



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic Project, I know what you mean about not knowing what to do, I was guest DT for Tuesday Taggers and all I have ever done, before, joining blogland in April was cards and had never ever stamped... I love your project and might give it a go, so there might be questions. Hugs Avril

Aunty Sue said...

Lol seems postit holders are the new craze. Did one myself for the challenge but completely different so do like yours and might do another like this for the kids teachers. Sue xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and what a brilliant project,
Dianne xx

Mina said...

wow what a great idea...love it and how useful too xxx

carol said...

its gorgeous, i love the image you've used and colours, x carol