Thursday 4 June 2009

Creative Inspirations # 11 Something Hidden


Hey peeps, sorry for the late posting from me but I've been working xtra at work as we've been soooooooooo busy this week!
Anyhoo back onto my card for today. Over at Creative Inspirations this week the challenge is to hide something on your card. When I first saw the theme I thought ohh no & then I saw some of the gorgeous cards my DT buddies had made & my groans got louder as their cards were fab. I got out my trusty Magnolia's & cuttle bug & ta da this is what I have come up with. Card blank is craft tonic (as you can see not a square lol), paper is DCWV, pink card from Paper Mill which has been embossed with bloom dots cuttlebug embossing folder, Dovecraft greeting stamp, ribbon from my stash & making memories flower brad.
So what are you waiting for get over to the blog & join in our FAB challenge as there is a FAB prize to be won :D

No comments: