Friday 2 January 2009

My First Cards of 2009!






Well I spent a VERY lazy day in doors yesterday - I didn't get up 'til 11.30 & them made the most amazing omlette for my breakfast which kept me stuffed 'til tea time! I watched a few Buffy DVD's & made some cards this first one I have made with my Dad in mind but I know what I'm like I'll change my mind a million times between now & his birthday on the 17th March & probably make another 10 cards with Dad in mind - lol. Mam & Dad moved to a new bungalow last year & they now have a MASSIVE garden, they never really had one in the old house & Dad is LOVING it, so I thought this 'lil cutie Hanglar & Stanglar looked like he was off to plant some seeds & thought! I bought the image from eBay & colored him with Pro Markers, underneath the image is Co'ordinations carstock with has been embossed with the Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles embossing folder, the brads are by Dovecraft, strippy paper is by DCWV & olive card is from the Paper Mill Shop, I printed the greeting off the PC, and the card blank is from WH Smiths!


Next is Valentine's - a VERY quick & easy card, however it took me 3 attempts & not exactly how & where I wanted the greeting but no the less I still think its a cutie!




Penny Black Hedgie's from the "Every Which Way" clear set where stamped onto white card which had been cut with the oval Nestabilities, they were then colored with Pro Markers & mounted onto red card which was cut with scalloped oval Nestability, greeting is from the same Penny Black set!


I got this Edwin stamp from Oyster Stamps - & I think I'm in love with him, he is GORGEOUS! I stamped him onto white card & colored him with Pro Markers (Of Course!), added the dots & dashes round the edge with a fine liner & 3 red jewels from the new Anita's jewel wheel, the card blank is craft tonic, red card stock from the Paper Mill, and paper by DCWV the X&O's are from a Dovecraft clear set & I printed the "Just for you with Love" on the PC, now all I need is my own Edwin as cute as this to send him too!!! LOL
If ALL of the Edwin stamps are as gorgeous as this I think I am going to be buying alot more as I just love him!!!!! Any ideas on what the next Edwin I should get??

Ok last one for now (before I bore you all to death!!) is another cute Penny Black the hedgie was stamped onto white card which had been cut with a small oval nestie & embossed in the cuttlebug which yes you've guessed it was then colored with Pro Markers & mounted onto the scalloped oval nestie, paper is by DCWV & green card is from the Paper Mill, which I embossed with the cuttlebug tiny bubbles embossing folder, jewels flowers are by papermania & ribbon is Dovecraft also from the paper mill shop a bargain at just 99p!!!!!
Well thats all that I made yesterday - I am off to watch some episodes of House - I adore Hugh Laurie & I NVER EVER thought I would say that & if I make anything else I'll back back to show it off!!!! TTFN x x x

No comments: