Monday 26 January 2009

Monday



well it's been my day off day today so I had a lie in, not an organised one I just woke up quite late - oops! I went shopping & went into Iceland, now I never noramlly go in there but if I ever do again I will DEFINETLY take my own bags! I has 5 steps out the door when 1 bag broke & my bottle of coke rolled all the way down the street, I can laugh at the image now but wasnt laughing chasing after it!

Anyway enough moaning from me, I am getting soooooo excited for this week as I am off to see New Kids on the block on Wednesday & then Russell Brand on Friday night! I went to see the Pussycat Dolls last week oooh I'll hunt out some piccies for you! So I have spent all afternoon watching Desperate Housewives finished season 4 & am now onto season 5. When I was on Do Crafts earlier I stumbled across Clare's blog & the sketch challenge so I made this Tilda card, I ment to but something under Tilda cos she looks like she's sitting in mid air dont you think???? Hmmmm might see if I can alter her.

2 comments:

The Crafty Blonde said...

Lovely card, love the cute Tilda image and the papers you have used look really pretty. Hope you have a fab time at the NKOTB concert I can see myself going a funny colour I think its green!!!!!.
Lyndsey xx

Jacqui said...

She looks lovely. She is probably sitting on a white feather cushion cos she looks comfortable.
Lovely card.
Jacqui (Calexico)