Sunday 18 August 2019

Have a wonderful day

Good afternoon!
How are we all today? I hope you’re all well. I am currently sat in the beer garden enjoying a flamingo pink gin 🍹

I am sharing a card I have made using the Crafters’s Companion Natures Garden Peony paper pad. I wanted this forever and it was sold out but I managed to pick up 2 in the Summer Sizzler sale! 
I have used a scalloped 6x6 card blank. I layered some peony paper into kraft card and distressed the edges. I layered a smaller square of kraft card and the peony paper and added a topper from the pad. I went round the edges of the paper with diamond stickers. And I added die cut butterflies and pearls. 

I decorated the inside of the card to match. 

Thanks for visiting me. 
See you all again soon! X x x




1 comment:

Debbie x said...

Beautiful stunning card Caroline :-)