Friday 16 August 2019

Baubles & Bling

Good Morning!!
How are we all today? 
Well I am VERY Excited as today the gorgeous Enchanted Christmas Sara Signature collection is on Create & Craft.  I JUST CAN'T WAIT to watch this!!!

I am sharing a shaker card I have made with the Christmas ornament die from Crafter's Companion.
I have used pastel centura pearl card with the ice blue luxury card, I have used the shiny mirror card, I added silver sequins inside the ornament.  I used the contemporary Christmas card and I added a sentiment from the set - stamped in Harmony ink and finished with ribbon and jewels!!

I would love to enter my card into the following challenge:
Winter Wonderland - Christmas Ornaments challenge.

Have a fab day!!
See you all soon!! x x x

1 comment:

LOU said...

Beautiful card! Love your ornament and that it is a shaker card!
Thank you so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you again soon,
Lou DT xo

JemLou Productions