Friday 19 October 2018

Happy Birthday

Morning Folks!
How are we all today? I HATE getting up for work when it's so dark outside and next week it will be dark when we come home too - yuck!!!  But that's winter for you!!  Thanks for all the love on yesterdays post I am here today with another card to share with you.

I have used the gorgeous swirl tessellating die.
I made a card blank from centura pearl, I cut the die into the front of the card and then used the edge die to cut part of the front away.  Underneath the cut part I added acetate.  I used paper from the Downton Abbey 12x12 paper pad and gold card from the centura precious golds.  I cut butterflies from the Sara Shabby chic butterfly dies and the Sentiment was a Gemini expressions die.  I added LOTS of jewels and pearls to finish the card off!!

Have a FAB day - see you all soon!!! x x x 

No comments: