Thursday 18 October 2018

Gemini Tesellating Dies

Afternoon Folks!
How are we all today?  I am on a day off and as its half term I have my OH's boy in the house with me today so I'll be crafting and nipping out to feed him at regular intervals hahaha

I am sharing a card I have made with the NEW Gemini dies - these are FAB
They are corner dies, this one is gorgeous butterflies.  I have used this with pink spotty card from the A3 pinks and peaches card stock.  I made the card blank from Cenutra pearl I cut the butterflies into the top left corner I then used the border die to cut the spotty card and then added 1 piece of this to the front of the card, and the 2nd piece to the inside underneath the piece cut with the butterflies.  I added jewels to the centres of the butterflies and added a Happy Birthday sentiment.

I hope you’ve all had a fab day!!! 
See you all soon x x x 

No comments: