Friday 9 March 2018

Stay wild

Hey Peeps!
How are we all today? Well I’m on my way to work again, don’t worry I can’t drive so I’m either a passenger or on the bus!  Think I worried a few people thinking I was blogging and driving to Norwich - oops!

Anyway I am here to share a card I’ve made with a NEW cut and emboss folder. 
I used the folder onto white card and coloured this with milled lavender and dusty concord distress inks. I layered onto white card that was just smaller than the folder so I could only be seen through the cut out bits.   I layered this onto the green glitter card from the flutterby collection I added ribbon and jewels. For the sentiment. I used the circle waste from the folder and coloured this with distress inks and then added a foiled flutterby sentiment. 

Id like to enter this into the following challenge:
Simon Says Challenge -  Girl Power

Hope you all have an excellent day!
I’m on a day off tomorrow and I’ve got packing to do for my trip to NYC!
See you soon xxx 
I used

No comments: