Saturday 10 March 2018

Butterfly Kiss

Morning All!
How are we all today? I am on my day off so I am catching up on some bits and then i need to get ready as it's New York in 5 days! And I haven't even thought about packing oops!

Anyways I am here to share a card I have made with the Butterfly Kiss cut and emboss folder.
I embossed the folder onto white card, I went over with milled lavender and dusty concord distress ink.  Over the butterflies I added LOTS of Spectrum Noir clear sparkle.  I added this to a 5x7 card blank, and then added LOTS of jewels!, I die cut a flutterby with love sentiment and colored this with distress inks.

I'd love to enter my card into the following challenge:
Creative Inspirations - Any Occassion

I hope you all have a FAB day!
See you soon! x x x

2 comments:

Jan said...

Gorgeous card Caroline xx Jan

Rene said...

This is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene