Friday 5 June 2015

Morgan Fitzsimons SNEAK PEAK

Morning Peeps!!!
How are we all today? I hope all is well.  I am scheduling this post as I am having a girls day out and no doubt I will have been up for a while primping and preening myself and applying false eyelashes about 6 times over LOL!!! So I thought it was best to have this ready to go so to speak....

So today is exciting it is SNEAK PEAK day!!!
Sara and Fiona will be on Create and Craft launching Morgan Fitsimons as a four day deal on Monday!!
For my first sneak peak I have made this mini-pizza gift box.  I used my big score to make the box, with kraft cardstock.  I decorated it with papers printed from the CD ROM, die cuts, a stamped sentiment, memento ink and a strip of jute, ribbon and jewel heart.

For the inside I added some tissue paper and placed a bangle I've made.  Well made is a bit of a white lie - I bought a plain wooden bangle from The Works for one whole pound,  The sprayed a sheet of card with stick ans spray and covered with tissue paper.  I printed a paper from the CD ROM.  I then cut the tissue into strips and stuck to the bangle with Mod Podge. Then a gave a good spray with silver spray and sparkle - well why not ?!?!?!

Here are the show times I hope you will join Sara and Fiona

Have a fab Friday!!! 
I'll tell you how my hangover is on Saturday LOL x x x 

View blog post for supplies

No comments: