Wednesday 3 June 2015

For a friend

Morning Lovelies!
How are we all today? I hope you are all fab!! I'm having a nice relaxing week off, I did the weekly trip to Asda on Monday and yesterday I met with a friend and we went to the cinema to see San Andreas - a very action packed film I loved it! But the trailers for the new Terminator and Jurassic World =  OMG AWESOME those defo have to be seen on the iMax screen!!!

Well as we are already on Wednesday I am here with my new DT card for Creative Inspiration's new challenge.  This week our theme is For a Friend.
For my card I printed papers, sentiments and a card companion from the Scruffy Little Kitten CD ROM.  I matted the butterfly paper onto Core'dination card stock and added to the front of the 8x8 card blank.  I then embossed a smaller square of stripey paper with Picnic Plaid Embossalicious embossing folder, I then distressed with Peacock Feathers distress ink, added that to some Core'dinations and added to the card, onto the cente I added the card companion.  Onto the image I added lots of stardust stickles to the image.  I added the sentiment and some Die'sire beautiful butterfly die cuts, and finished the card with some jewels.

I'd love to enter my card into the following challenge:
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

I am off to do some housework - then its tennis time my faves are on today so if you may hear me scream for Novak & Murray - LOL!!

Have a FAB day ! x x x
View blog post for supplies


No comments: