Thursday 12 February 2015

Mam

Hey Folks!
How are we all today?
I hope all is well.  I have had a lovely day off today I have done some housework - yuck! And I have also spent some time at my craft desk - where I made this card to share with you today.

Now I always struggle to find nice cards for Mother's Day as they always say Mum - and in Newcastle it's Mam NOT Mum!!!!  So I thought I would get a crack on with Mother's day in case I get asked for any!!! 

So, still sitting on my desk was my Barkley CD ROM, so I hit print.....
I made the card with double sided centura pearl and I scored it on my ultimate pro.  I printed the gorgeous pink paper from the CD ROM along with the fabric companion.  I printed the fabric companion onto centura pearl.  I added a diesire diecut butterfly along with a diesire small rose quilled flower and leaves.  I printed the greeting from my pc and I sprayed with pearl diamond spray and sparkle, to match the centura pearl card finish.  I added loads of clear jewels!

I decorated the inside to match and on the centre panel I printed a lovely Mother's Day verse.
As all Mam's love a card with a nice verse!!!

I'd love to enter my card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - All creatures great and small

All the products I have used are linked below - so clicking on them will take you straight to them where you can make them your own!!! ;)

Thanks for visiting me!!!
Enjoy your Thursday Night - see you all soon x x x x


View blog post for supplies


4 comments:

jane stillman said...

A beautiful card, love the colours x

Jackie T said...

This is a beautiful Mother's Day card. Hugs Jackie

Virginia L. said...

This is so sweet! You are creating a really special keepsake for your Mum! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “All Creatures Great and Small” Challenge

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Caroline so cute is Barkley
Hugs Julie xxx