Tuesday 17 February 2015

Birthday Bebunni

Afternoon Folks!
How are we today? I hope all is well? It is here as I am on my day off :)
I am sat watching Judge Rinder - my fave daytime TV show, EVER!

I have also managed to make a card today - wooooo!
I dug out my Bebunni Birthday CD ROM and got printing......
I printed a card companion from the CD ROM.  I used the gorgoeus Bebunni floral border die along with scalloped circle spellbinder dies, I punched the butterflies from kraft card with monarch butterfly Martha Stewart punch.  I stamped the You're so special sentiment in memento tuxedo black ink. I added ribbon from my stash & embellished the card with pearls.  

On the image I went over the icing on the cake with my clear wink of stella pen.
Isn't he just such a cutie??

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Bingo.  I went for the Die Cut Free & Glitter line.

I am off to watch Sherlock .........
Have a FAB Day, see you all soon!!! x x x x


View blog post for supplies




3 comments:

Liz McGuire, said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining in at Paperatke, Liz x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card hun, not heard of that program you have been watching, will have to watch out for it, hun, hugs xxx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous Bebunni card Caroline .
Hugs Julie xxx