Wednesday 1 October 2014

Lovely Lace

Hey Peeps!
I am here late in the day today - I am having internet issues so I am using my iPhone internet on the laptop - bloody technology isn't it wonderful!!!

As it's Wednesday I have a new DT card for the new challenge at Creative Inspirations.. This week our challenge is Lovely Lace!
So yes just use lace on your project - real lace or a lacy die or punch or both!!!!
For my card I have used the gorgeous Bebunni CD ROM, I have printed the gorgeous patchwork paper & a card companion.  I've stamped my greeting onto the tag & added ribbon & jewels - I made a lacy border with a Martha Stewart punch.

I am off to dry my hair as currently I have water running down my back & I only have 5 minutes before Wentworth starts!!!!

See you all soon!!! x x x x

2 comments:

sam said...

Stunning card as always Caroline I so love Bebunni xx

julie_woolston said...

I just love this Caroline my favorite colours,
Hugs Julie xxx