Friday 26 September 2014

Guess What...

...yes I'm back again LOL
How are we all? It's blinking cold up here in Newcastle, the suns out but that's not helping!! I am MEGA excited today as I have the whole weekend off - yes Saturday & Sunday WOSERS!!!! Guess what I'll be doing?!?!?

But onto today's Moonbeam Meadow's sneak peak! I am loving 8x8 cards lately!
I have again used the Christmas CD ROM.  I printed some gorgeous green snowflake paper & this stunning topper companion.  Matted onto pink card & added a snowflake doily diecut with some pink jewels.  I also added an insert to match the snowflake paper inside.

As I had some papers & topper companions left I decided to make a bag to match! 
I did use a topper on the back as a tag attached with some red & white bakers twine but oops! I forgot to take a photo of that!!!

Thanks for popping by & not long 'til you can start ordering this - I think you best be quick though as it's going to fly!!!!!

See you soon have a FAB Friday!!! x x x x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful, I love the colours you have chosen x
Sandie x

Brawny x said...

Just fabulous. Cute images. X