Thursday 14 August 2014

Snowdog cuteness..

Morning Peeps!
I hope you're all OK!! It's too cold still I don't like it when it changes - I am a right whimp & I can already feel a cold coming LOL!!

So to cheer me up I am here with a new sneak peak!!
I have used the new Snowman & Snowdog CD ROM to print the stripy paper and the original CD ROM to print the cute little Snowdog images.  I embossed white card with a snowflake embossing folder & added lilac jewels & purple ribbon.

To go with the card I covered this bar of chocolate - this may melt quickly under the TV studios lights so I hope Sara eats it quickly - LOL 
I used the same stripy paper & added sentiments from the clear Snowman sentiment sets.

A cute little gift set using the gorgeous Snowdog!!

Right I am off to get ready for work - see you all soon!! x x x x

No comments: