Friday 15 August 2014

Father Christmas

Morning!
How are we all? It's lovely & sunny here - woooooo! Lovely for a day off!!

It feels a bit wrong posting a Christmas card in the sunshine but at least I'll have lots ready when the time comes eh??!?! Even though it's sunny I cant wait for Christmas!!!
I have used a red card blank & I chopped a section of the end off!  I added some snowflake acetate, I added some patterned paper from the CD ROM.  I stamped Father Christmas & colored him with my Spectrum Noirs.  I embossed some centura pearl & added Father Christmas.  I added a sentiment some ribbon & some red jewels.

I love this Father Christmas stamp - I always stamp him out & panic about coloring him but I think I've done ok?!?! LOL 

I hope you all have a FAB day - I am off to watch Judge Rinder & Jeremy Kyle :) x x x

2 comments:

Jan said...

Love your attention to detail on this fab card xx Jan

Pam Leng said...

Love it Caroline so clean looking xxx