Saturday 19 July 2014

Mulberry Wood

Afternoon Folks!
How are we all today? Well yes I am back from my holidays. St Lucia was gorgeous, Sandals Regency La Toc was truly stunning & I can highly recommend both!! But now it's back to reality - and back to reality TV I've got sooooo much Big Brother to catch up on PMSL!!

So I have spent today at my craft desk, after my massive lie in - 12pm I got up!! Must've needed it eh?? So I thought I would get some of my old stash out to play with & what came out - the gorgeous Christmas Mulberry Wood Collection.
I have used the Mulberry Wood paper kit - I have no idea how I have this still as it is gorgeous!!! I added some centura pearl card which I have embossed with the Let it Snow Embossalicious embossing folder, I added ribbon & jewels from my stash.

Right I am off to cook some food - it's awful adjusting to life without a Butler!! LOL
& more catch up TV see you all soon!!! x x x 

No comments: