Wednesday 16 July 2014

Distressed Bebunni

Hey Peeps!
I hope all is well and things are good!  I will be very sad as you read this as it will be my last full day in St Lucia and I will start my epic journey home tomorrow :( Booooo!

BUT on a happier note I am here with my DT card for the new challenge at Creative Inspirations - this week our theme is distressing.
I have used the GORGEOUS Bebunni Christmas stamps & CD ROM to make this card.  I distressed the papers to give an aged look with distress ink.  I added ribbon & jewels from my stash & I paper pieced the heart Bebunni is holding to match the papers on the card.  Bebunni has been colored with Spectrum Noirs.

Please hop along & play in with this weeks challenge - you can find us HERE!!!

Have a FAB day - see you all soon!!! x x x 

No comments: