Saturday 25 January 2014

Winter in The Park

Morning Peeps!
How are we all?? I hope all is well I am watching Benidorm from last night while I get ready for work I so don't want to go this is the first day in my long stint - 8 days in a row :(
 
I got some happy post on Wednesday - the gorgeous Lawn Fawn Winter In the Park stamps & I couldn't help but ink them up as soon as I could!
I used watercolour card & stamped the snowflakes in versamark & embossed with silver pearl embossing power & then inked with tumbled glass, peacock feathers & broken china distress inks, I stamped the park bench & the lamp posts in memento tuxedo black & the ribbon bows & swags in a red ink I had in my stash for years!! Added red ribbon & matted onto white & red card & then onto card front.
 
I am off to get ready for work - I hope you all have a FAB Saturday :) x x x

No comments: