Thursday 23 January 2014

Barkley

Morning Folks!
How are we all today? Well it's cold & grey & wet here in Newcastle but I have a day off so I am MEGA excited I can stay in all day & just work on my secret DT work ALL day - which is good as I have a boat load to do - oops!  I've managed to cut a day off my time to do it too as I was supposed to be off next Wednesday but I've swopped so I can have Saturday off & hit the pub at 9am!!
Yes 9am! It's Newcastle V Sunderland so you have to be out early :)
 
I have a card to share today with the gorgeous Barkley :)
I printed some toppers from the Barkley CD ROM I also printed a sheet of embellishments & cut out 3 of the bunting flags.  I stamped the greeting onto the bunting - I am not loving the fact it says Mum - we say Mam up here in Newcastle but you can never get stamps with that on!! :(
I embossed the white card with a flower/butterfly embossing folder this was a free gift from a magazine so no idea who its from.  I added some lilac stitched ribbon & added the image & bunting to the card.  I went over the flowers with my clear Wink of Stella pen & over Barkley's ears & nose with the black Wink of Stella.  You can't really see but it's really glitzy!!
 
I would love to enter my card into the Papertake Weekly Challenge - Bows Dies
 
I am off to crack on my with Secret DT work.  Ive been up for ages & stripped the bed & the washer is whizzing the hoover has been on & now time to sit at my desk & get something useful done!! LOL Enjoy your day whatever you're up too!!! x x x

3 comments:

CraftyKay said...

Such a lovely image.x
Kay
CBN DTx

Crafty Judith said...

fabulous hun love it xxx

Liz McGuire, said...

Hiya, gorgeous card. You could stick a little 'a' sticker over the 'u' - bet that would make her smile!

Liz x