Monday 25 November 2013

Someone Special

Good Morning :)
Woooooooooo it's the 2nd week of my holidays but that means 1 week has gone & this time next week I'll be back at work :( but for now I'm still off LOL Wooooooo!
 
I decided I try & make a card that wasn't a Christmas card yesterday as I went totally Christmassy- more at the end of this post as to why!!  I bought a few of the little Forever Friends Valentine's Bear Clear Stamps the other day - so I have made one into a cute little card.
I printed some red polka dot paper from the Wonderful Internet I made a border with Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch, some of the spotty paper & some lace.  I stamped my image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink & I colored my bear with Spectrum Noir's.  I layered the image onto a lacy circle Spellbinder die.  I stamped the "To A Special Someone" along the bottom of the card blank.
 
So why was I sick of Christmas yesterday - well it's 'cos I put my Christmas tree up :) I was going to wait until next Saturday the 30th Nov but I go back to work on the Monday so I just know I won't want to do it!!! It takes quite a while to "Erect" my tree.  I started at 4pm & it was up by 8.30pm decorated by 9pm!! And TADA here it is - I love it Red & White decorations with LOADS of candy canes :) I do need some new lights but they will have to wait until next year :)
Awwwwwwwww Christmassy mode is back in full force today LOL
See you all soon! x x x

No comments: