Tuesday 26 November 2013

Christmas Pup

Afternoon Guys!
How are we all today? I hope all is well :) I am having a lovely crafty day indoors, that's just the way this holiday is turning out I think LOL :)
 
I have made this card just 'cos I want to, and I do really like how it's turned out :)
I decided to play with the SUPER Gorgeous Strawberry Kisses Cuteness Stamp
I have used an A6 size card which I cut to be a tent card, I used Dovecraft bauble paper & spotty paper I printed from the WWW, I made a border with a Martha Stewart border punch & added some red & white bakers twine, I added the image & the embellished with a sparkly snowflake.  The greeting is a rub on from Hobbycraft.
 
The snowflake started it's life out as just a plain wooden snowflake - I covered it with Pinflair Glitter Glue & then sprinkled glitter over it!  I went round the edge of the image card with Stardust Stickles.
I colored my image with Spectrum Noir's & the colors I used are as follows:
Puppy TN1 TN2 TN3 TH5. Nose TN5 TN7. Foot FS4 FS6 Blender
Antlers TN3 TN5 TN7
Headband, Collar, Heart CR11 DR5 DR7
Tag CT4 GB5 GB7
Shading Blender IG2 IG6
 
I am off to watch the hilarious Dean on C&C - hahaha I just blinking love him!!
See you all soon! x x x x

1 comment:

Sandra Carey said...

What a lovely card and so cute Hugs Sandra xx