Monday 14 October 2013

SNEAK PEAK ..

Morning Peeps!
I am so pleased it is today as we can officially start sneak peaking at the gorgeous NEW Collection launching from Crafter's Companion..... it is BeBunni!!!!
 
OMG I know you will love this just as much as I do!!!
I made this card with the BeBunni CD ROM.  I printed the topper & the super gorgeous Patchwork Paper (this is gorgeous honest all the DT LOVE it), I cut the Romantic Frame Die'sire die & layered it onto blue card & put the gorgeous BeBunni in the centre! I added jewels round the frame & added a Die'sire quilled Camilla flower with a HUGE jewel in the centre!  I of course had to add some ribbon so I went with pink polka dots - to match the present!!!
 
Please visit all my DT Buddies blogs (links in my sidebar) & pop over to I'm a Crafter's Companion on Facebook as there is TONS of utterly stunning samples to see!!!!
 
Im off back to work so see you tomorrow!!! x x x


1 comment:

Jan said...

Love this adorable card xx Jan