Tuesday 15 October 2013

Bebunni SNEAK PEAK Day 2

Morning Folks!
How are we all today? Well I've woken with a very sore leg - must've been restless last night :( so I'm going to sit at my desk until I have to leave for work at 12!!
 
I do have another Bebunni Sneak Peak to share today - WOWSERS I just love this Bunni!!!
Crafter's Companion you've done it this time LOL
I printed some papers from the CD ROM along with a topper sheet & a card companion. I used Tea Dye Distress ink to ink round the edges of the papers, I added a punched border from a Martha Stewart punch with some ribbon from my stash, I added the topper & greeting & embellished with some flowers & pearls hearts :)
 
I think Cakey Bunni is my favourite image :)
 
Remember to check out my DT Buddies work as they have made some truly stunning samples!!!
 
I'm off to get ready for work - see you all laters!!! x x x x
 


1 comment:

Jan said...

Gorgeous card xx Jan