Saturday 5 May 2012

Hunkydory SWALK....

Evening All!

How are we today? I hope you're all better than me. I went out for a catch up with a friend on Wednesday night & came home with a sore throat, now I'm sounding very horse, keep sneezing & coughing and just generally feel ill. I am however well enough to watch the FA Cup Final - COME ON CHELSEA! LOL


I have a new Hunkydory SWALK card to share with you today.... I have used the Hunkydory kit that will be launching on Tuesday at 9pm, but I didn't use an image. I do like it though, it's nice to see you can use the kit even if you haven't got any SWALK images just yet.


I used a silver 5x7 silver card blank, I embossed some centura pearl snow white card with a butterfly embossing folder & added the white & silver foiled flower border across the middle. I folded the wings up on the acetate butterflies & stuck them to the silver & white butterflies, then stuck them to the card on 3D foam pads, I added the greeting t the front of the card with foam pads too. A quick card, but I think it looks very elegant & like it took longer to make than it did. I'm entering this into the Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes.

Well, that's me finished work for 1 whole week. I'm VERY excited too as me & my BFF have just put in a weeks holidays for June 2013 - Jamaica here we come!!!! I even have a piggy bank I can't get into & I'm saving up for it, I'm terrible at saving - hence the piggy bank you can't get into!!! LOL I'm off to get a drink whilst it's halftime, see you all soon! x x x

4 comments:

lindyloo said...

Beautiful x linda x

Anonymous said...

pretty card, love the embossing xx

jane stillman said...

a beautiful card, love the little splash of colour x

Dannii said...

Very elegant. Love the white and silver colour scheme, looks great! x