Sunday 29 April 2012

Humphrey on an easel

Wooooo Hooooo Helloo!!

Happy Sunday Everyone! I hope you're all well today. As predicted I'm in a mad rush to get to work - again LOL I was kept up til 2am last night, people outside screaming & shouting, why do they do that when they are drunk??? Fingers crossed it's quiet tonight!


I have a little Humphrey easel card to share with you today.


These easel's are fab to make as everything prints on 1 sheet, I did print an extra strawberry shaped to put on the top half of the easel but even the buttons are from the CD Rom too. I stamped a greeting onto the tag & added some ribbon on the top & easel card done, isn't Humphrey sooooo sweet?

I'll be rushing home tonight to get in in time for The Voice, my fave was Jaz & Tyler, fingers crossed they don't go! I hope you all have a FAB Sunday, enjoy! See you all soon! x x x

1 comment:

jane stillman said...

such a cute card, wonder what he's thinking lol x