Saturday 28 April 2012

Humphrey and Dad

Good Morning Peeps!

I hope you're all well today!! It's another Saturday & I'm off to work I can't wait til next week as I'm in Saturday & then off for 8 WHOLE days Woooooooo!

I have a new little Humphrey card to share with you today. I have made this uing the 1st Humphrey CD Rom & 1 of the new stamps sheets.

How Cute is Humphrey?
I went for pale pastels in this card & I like the lemon & blue together.

I will be RUSHING home tonight, as I finish at 7pm I NEED to catch the FAB Mr Will i Am on the Voice! OMG I just love him, and this show!! See you all tomorrow as I'm getting ready for work again LOL xx

7 comments:

Leah's crafts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah's crafts said...

Thats very sweet x love the subtle colours x

Sammylou said...

Such a cute image, perfect for little boys to send to their Daddy :)

Shirley said...

These Humphrey images are lovely card.
Shirley xx

Anonymous said...

Great card and humphrey is very cute, love the colors you have chosen xx

Anonymous said...

soooooo sweet, i love this and the colours are perfect xx

Dannii said...

How cute! Great card. x