Sunday 28 November 2010

Red Gold & Green Tilda Creative Inspirations!

Hello & Good Morning - OMG I am sooo sorry this is my DT Card for Creative Inspirations I thought I had mastered the art of scheduling a post seams I havent LOL!


Our theme this week is Red Green & Gold so perfect to make Christmas Cards!!!
For my card I have used a Dovecraft gold card blank paper is Kaiser Craft & forever Friends, Star Tilda colored with Pro Markers & Ribbon from my stash, for the ovals I have cust with my nesties & on the cream oval I have used a Hero Arts Stars & Swirls stamp & embossed in gold. The photo is a bit naff - sorry the paper is lovely colores & the trees are glittery - just like they are outside!!!

How is everyone managing in the snow? I started work yesterday at 12noon, was supposed to be in there until 8pm, but the Metro Centre sent a message out at 5 to 6 saying buses were going off at 7pm, so we had to close early as the shop has to have more than 1 person in it!! LOL I got to the bus stop & the Queues were HUGE, there was noway I was gonna get on a bus when my work mate saw them he said "come with me I'll give you a lift" PHEW Disaster avoided!!!

Please pop over to see us & join in with our challenge as we have a MEGA Prize this week!!

The lucky winner will recieve a £10 gift Certificate from Bunny Zoes!!

11 comments:

Katy said...

Stunning card hun! Love the winter papers in the background and your swirls behind Tilda. Totally scrummy! Hugs. Katy. xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Stunning card Caroline and loving the papers

Peggie said...

Pretty card. Great job coloring.

Christina said...

Woww a lovely card Caroline! So sweet!
Hugs Kristel

Card Crazy said...

Gorgeous and sparkly. Perfect for Christmas glow.
Sue S.

Rene said...

So perfectly pretty!!!
Rene :D

Sharon Caudle said...

Another beautiful card, Caroline! Tilda is so pretty and love the papers you used!
hugs, Sharon

Christina C. said...

What a lovely card, Caroline! Love the green, red and gold!

Sandy said...

You are absolutely right - gold is perfect for Christmas - Fa, la, la.
Pretty card and love your papers. What in the world is brekkie -is it a wonderful sausage like they have in Scotland? And I just love the way you British people call oatmeal. Porridge - that makes it sound so much more appealing!
Sandy

Candy said...

Beautiful card!!! Adore all of your gorgeous papers :o)
Tilda is wonderful.
Hugs, Candy

debby4000 said...

Adorable, cute card Caroline, its gorgeous.
luv
Debby