Wednesday 1 September 2010

2 DT cards in 1 post!

Good Morning Everyone!
Hope you are all well....it's a nice sunny day so far here in Newcastle!!

Today I have my 2 DT cards in 1 - wooooo how clever was I??? Suppose there's always a first time for everything eh?? LOL

This fortnight at Making it with Meslyn we have a Sketch
and at Creative Inspirations we have a color theme of Pastel Pink, Pastel Green & Cream

I cant wait to pop over to you blog's & see what you've come up with. For my card I used card stock from the Paper Mill, paper from Papermania, gorgeous Hanglar & Stanglar images sent to me by my newest email buddy Corinne, I've colored them with pro markers - Corinne stamped the images on sparkly card & thats where the shimmer is coming from - clever eh?!?!?!

I'm going to share something else with you too!!! I went onto itunes & downloaded Katy Perry's new album & as much as I hate to admit it it's really good!! (I don't want to like her since she stole Russell Brand from me!!) & my favourite song this week if from her album so I'm gonna post it for you all to have a boogie too, Enjoy & see you soon!!! x x x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card Caroline.
Hugs
Sam xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Caroline, sweet image and colours.
luv
Debby

Corinne said...

Beautiful card Caroline. I love the colors you used. I really like the Cryogen Card stock with the glittery shimmer in it.
Hugs~
Corinne

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card! I love everything about it! Beautiful!