Saturday 17 July 2010

Makint it with Meslyn my Challenge!!!

Hey Guys,
Time for a new challenge with Making it With Meslyn & this time it was my choice - whats thats you're all screaming "NOOOOOOO" LOL honest I have a lovely challenge, I want to go easy & fun with girlie glitz, so yes thats lots of pinks, jewels, glitter, bling & flowers!!!

For my card my card stock is from paper mill, paper Papermania & My Minds Eye, Magnolia Tilda colored with Pro Markers, Martha Stewart Doily Heart border punch, swiss dot embossing folder, plain & scalloped circle nesties cut on cuttlebug, greeting printed from my PC, flowers from my stash & Martha Stewart frond branch punch.

I hope you will join in with your glirie cards - I cant wait to see what you make..... my card also fits into the Charisma Cardz pink challenge!!! xxx

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulos card Caroline.
Hugs
Sammy xx

Cami said...

So pretty and sweet in that soft pink! Love your card and coloring, Caroline! Hugs, Cami

Lisette Morris said...

So Sweet! She is adorable, love the layout!

Nancy Jensen said...

Very pretty! Love the shiny wings!

Crafty gal said...

a vision in pink .......lovely

cathylynn said...

Love the soft colors. What a beautiful card!

Dena said...

What a beauty! Very feminine and pretty! Love it!
Hugs, Dena

Tracy Valure said...

Cute, Cute! She is one of my favorite stamps, yet I haven't made a card with her!! oh my!! hehe TFS - Tracy

Peggie said...

Very sweet. Love the soft pink colors.

Christina C. said...

Lovely card, Caroline!! Your Tilda is adorable.

Unknown said...

Hi Caroline...how darling! I just love this little Tilda...and you've done a beautiful job! I love the soft colors...and DPs...just adorable!! Pat Frank

Karen Lynn said...

A very pretty and soft card!

StampinJo said...

Hello Caroline. This card is a beauty. I have many frog stamps myself so the wee froggie finished off the card well. thank you for sharing. StampinJo from Ontario Canada