Thursday 9 January 2020

Cupcake

Morning folks!
How are we all today? I kinda have some heavy arms from my boxfit class yesterday but you know what they say - no pain no gain!!  Least I am off today so I can just craft & recover!!

I am sharing another card I made for the Crafter's Companion shaped card base dies & stamps launch yesterday, today I am showing you the sweet treat set - who doesn't love a cupcake?
I made my card base with stamping card, I layered purple card from the 8x8 textured card pack for the base, for the icing I used lilac spotty card from the gorgeous blues & lilac A3 card pack.  I decorated the card with ribbon, jewels a stamped sentiment from the set and a die cut heart from the set.  I edged the icing with purple ink.

Hope you all have a fab day!
See you all soon! x x x

No comments: