Monday 2 September 2019

Winter wishes

Morning!
Hope all is well today, I am back at work today day off tomorrow so fingers crossed today goes nice and quick and everyone wants to book holidays today!

I am sharing a super quick card I have made using the enchanted Christmas collection from Crafters Companion.
I used a 6x6 scalloped edge card blank. I layered Matt black card and a sheet of the enchanted forest paper. Onto this I stamped one of the deers in black ink. I added a tag with one of the sentiments from the stamp set and finished with a black satin bow. 🎀 

Of course no card is complete without jewels 💎 

I would love to enter my card into the Following Challenge 
ABC Christmas Challenge  R is for Reindeer. 

Thanks for visiting me
Have a fab day. See you all soon! X x x


No comments: