Friday 6 September 2019

Have a magical Christmas

Afternoon!
How are we all today? I have been in my craft room I didn’t manage to get much done as I kept getting distracted - oops! 

I did make 1 card with the enchanted Christmas collection.
 I am sharing this card today. 
I made a 5x7” card blank from stamping card.  I layered this with silver mirror card. I then embossed white card with the sparkling snowfall embossing folder. I then covered this with spun sugar, picked raspberry, dusty concord, faded jeans and chipped sapphire distress inks. I then went over the card with my new favourite thing - Nuvo glacier paste. 

I stamped and added the die cut sentiment. I added 2 for the fairies which were diecut in the Matt black card. 

I decorated the inside of the card. And stamped  the Sparkle all the way sentiment. ✨

I think this is my favourite embossing folder 🥰

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes. 

Have a fab Friday!
See you all soon!! X x x



No comments: