Sunday 11 August 2019

New baby girl πŸ‘ΆπŸ» πŸ’—

Afternoon!
How are we all today? I have had a lovely day out to the North Norfolk coast. 

Before I went I added the finishing touches to the card I am sharing today. 

I have made a box frame card. For a new baby girl. 

I used the 8” Gemini die along with centura pearl in white and pastel pink. 
I embossed the white card with a floral embossing folder and added a pink die cut baby grow. Ribbon and plenty of jewels. I have personalised this. 

I would love to enter my card into the following challenge challenge:
Allsorts Challenge  - Something for a baby. 


I have listed this card, along with some others in my Etsy store. 
Which you can find HERE

Thanks for visiting me. 
See you all soon! X x x 



4 comments:

Kathleen said...

A really beautiful creation, gorgeous E.F. and die and a really lovely box frame. Thank you for joining our Sun, moon, stars/Baby challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

brenda said...

A really pretty baby card in lovely soft colours, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Ellibelle said...

This is such a pretty creation with the soft pink shades. So perfect for our theme at Allsorts challenge! Thank you so much for joining us!
Ellibelle's Corner

Mervi said...

Gorgeous frame to a sweet little baby girl.
Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge;-))m