Wednesday 21 August 2019

Magical Christmas

Good afternoon! 
I hope you are all well. I am feeling a little bit tender we went to thetford forest yesterday cycling one of the trails. Oh I can tell it’s been a while since I’ve been on a bike 

I got my enchanted Christmas collection arrive on Monday (did you hear my squeals?!)
I have made this card. 
I made a 7x7 card blank. I layered Matt black, silver glitter card and one of the enchanted Christmas 6x6 papers, I went over the paper with diamond stickles, and added the “Wishing you a magical Christmas” sentiment.  I cut the stag in silver and black card, layered them so there was a slight shadow, then went over the stag in clear spectrum sparkle. To finish I added some jewels! 

I decorated the inside with black and silver card, and stamped a “Sparkle all the way” sentiment. 

I got all my supplies from Crafter’s Companion.

I am off to Great Yarmouth tonight, fish chips and the fireworks!
See you all soon!!! X x x 

No comments: