Sunday 14 July 2019

May your Christmas sparkle ✨

Morning folks! 
How are we all today? I hope all is well. I am off to work so thought I would share a card I have made recently.  As you may know I just loved the everyday edgeable dies so when I saw the Christmas ones. I knew I just had to have them. Now I must confess they have been sat on my desk for quite some time unopened. Until this weekend when I ripped open the sparkle die!

I went for a pastel color. I used the contemporary Christmas card along with purple pastel centura pearl and the silver glitter card from the luxury card pack. 
I stamped the sentiment with tuxedo black memento ink and when round the edges of the sentiment banner and the card with diamond stickles.  I embellished the card with snowflakes ribbon and jewels 

I left the inside sparklie so it will show through the aperture. 
Perfect for the festive season!!! 
I would love to enter my card into the following challenge 

Thank you for your visit 
I have listed this and other cards in my Etsy store which you can find HERE





2 comments:

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Love this sparkly Christmas card. Thanks for taking the time to enter our challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck Jayne DT

CraftyNatalie said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations.