Friday 19 April 2019

Scorpio ♏️

Morning!!
Happy Good Friday - yes I’m on my way to work but the sun is shining and I’ve got some tunes blasting so the bus journey is ok so far! Lol 😂 

I am here to share a card I have made using the Scorpio Gemini zodiac die. 
For my card I used Sheena card to make the card base. I layered black card onto this. Then I made a background using milled lavender, dusty concord and chipped sapphire distress inks. I spattered some water onto this and lifted with kitchen roll. I added the Scorpio sentiment and die cut with tacky glue and then added some small black jewels. 

I left the card blank inside. 

There is a zodiac card section in my Etsy store 

 I also have a Facebook page for my cards 

I hope you all have a fab good Friday. And enjoy your fish and chips 😂
See you all soon x x x 

No comments: