Monday 15 April 2019

Especially for you

Morning!
How are we all today? I am spending a day in my craft room. Yay! 
I have dt work I have to get done. So that will be filling in my time. 

I am sharing a card I have made today in 1 of my favourite colors- purple!
I have used card from the flutterby A3 pack. With a floral die 
(no idea where this is from as I’ve had it forever just never used it)
I have used a butterfly punch, ribbon and pearls to embellish my card and the sentiment is from Chloe stamped in elderberry memento ink.

I just love butterflies too 🦋
I decorated the inside with the dark purple card. And added acetate behind the floral die cut.
This card is also listed in my Etsy store HERE
HERE

Thanks for visiting me.  I hope you have a fab Monday 
See you all soon! X X

1 comment:

carefreestamper said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing.