Monday 18 March 2019

Layering stamps

Morning folks!
How are we all today? I hope you’re all well after yesterday weird day. We had every type of weather in Norfolk - yes sun, cloud, rain and snow!

I am on my day off today. I am up nice and early to share a card I have made using the new quick drying inks and the new layering stamps. They are on NOW with Fiona on Create and Craft.
I used a dark green coredinations card along with some patterned paper.  I stamped the rose in the red quick drying ink layered this onto green card and added to the card with eD foam pads, I then stamped the sentiment and added this with 2 layers of foam pads and I finished with jewels.

I will be watching all of the shows as I just love these stamps and inks! 
Have a fab day. See you all soon! X x x 



No comments: