Friday 8 February 2019

Birthday

Morning!
I hope you are all well today. Fingers crossed the weather is better today as yesterday was blinking awful! Roll on summer!!

I have 2 card to share that I’ve made using my favourite edgeable dies. 
I have cut the sentiment into the front of the card. I then made backgrounds with distress inks and splashed them with water. I waited for them to dry and stamped the sentiment onto the front section. Added to the card base and finished with some jewels.
You can find these for sale in my Etsy store. 

Here is a close up of the purple.

And here’s the blue card.

I would love to enter my card into the following challenge:
Cute card Thursday Challenge  - anything goes .

Thanks for visiting me. See you all soon! X



3 comments:

jane stillman said...

2 beautiful cards, great if you need one fast

jane stillman said...

2 beautiful cards, great if you need one fast, Don't know what the weather is like where you are, but it is blowing a gale and pouring with rain at the moment

*Vicki* said...

Wow this is gorgeous!! Love the colors and your fun fold design! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)