Wednesday 9 January 2019

Stepper card

Morning All!
How are we all today?  Well I've been at the gym since 8am I'm now home and dying and catching up on last nights Manhunt.

I am here to share s card I have made.  I have had this stepper die from Crafter's Companion for ages - and never used it so I thought'd I'd give it a go!!  And it's in the sale now you can find it HERE.
I used centura pearl snow white card to make the base card, I then used the same snow white card along with a pink centura pearl from the pastels pack to decorate the card witht he panels provided.  I went round the edge of the card with Star Dust Stickles and then finisehd by adding some jewels.

I'd love to enter my card into the following challenge:
Cute Card Thursday  - Anything Goes.

Have a FAB day, see you all again tomorrow!!! x x x

4 comments:

Kathy said...

This is so pretty - what lovely colours you've chosen for it

Sharon said...

Beautiful elegant card.Thanks for playing along with us at CCT.x

jane stillman said...

A beautiful delicate card xx

Gwyneth said...

Gorgeous. The colours look elegant and the stickles is a nice touch.
GG