Sunday 6 January 2019

SNEAK PEAK Zodiac Dies - Virgo

Evening All!!
How are we today?  I hope you're all well - today is a sad day, we have taken the Christmas decorations down :(  That's it for another year  

I am sharing a card I have made for the launch of the Crafter's Companion Gemini Zodiac dies on Hochanda tomorrow.
For this card I made a background with distress inks, and I glitzed it up with silver spray and sparkle..  With the card blank I cut the middle section out and added acetate.  I decorated the front of the card with matt black card, matt silver card and the background I made.  Onto the centre of the card I added a silver scalloped square die cut and then add the diecut Virgo image onto the distress ink background and then onto a black scalloped square.  I went over the image with a black Spectrum Noir sparkle pen, and added the Virgo sentiment to the top left of the card.  I finished the card with some black jewels.

I'd love to enter my card into the following challenge:
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes.

Thanks for visiting me and I'll see you again soon!!! x x x 

1 comment:

jane stillman said...

A very clever card, love the background