Sunday 27 January 2019

Love

 Morning!
How are we today? I am off to work boooooo but before I do I have another card to share using my new favourite edgeable dies!


I have used the love die and stamps for this card.
I have used kraft card for the card base. I have used paper from my stash no idea where it’s from sorry. Just in a pile I have in my cupboard! I used the plain circle aperture frame and then cut the Love sentiment into the card. I distressed the edge of the paper and layered into the front of the card. If I was clever I would’ve stamped the sentiment at this point. But I added all the pearls and butterflies then deceived on the sentiment. LOL. I stamped the sentiment in rich cocoa memento ink.  I then die cut the love die again and cut this out, I then layered into the original with 3D foam pads, I then went round the edge of the card and round the word Love with mercury glass stickers

I really am loving these dies. Defo my new favourite thing!

Thanks for visiting me, I hope you all have a fab Sunday!! 
See you all again soon! X x 


2 comments:

carefreestamper said...

What a beautiful card! I love the mercury glass around the edges. It adds the perfect sparkle.

Jan said...

I love this those new dies are fab x Jan