Monday 29 October 2018

Nordic Christmas Reindeer

Afternoon Folks!
How are we all today?  I am on my holidays woooooo I've had a very lazy day today but I am now finally in my craft room waiting for the delivery of my Sara Signature Enchanted Forest collection - it's like torture isn't it?  At least DPD give you a window they'll deliver in!!! LOL

I am currently making Christmas cards as me and a friend have a table at a Craft fair. So I have used my fave Nordic Christmas CD-ROM.
I have used kraft card, paper printed from the CD-ROM, I used a snowflake embossing folder from the Sara Winter Wonderland collection, I added ribbon a Die Cut sentiment and of course jewels!!

I'd love to enter my card into the following challenge:
Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Christmas is for kids

I am currently binging on Catfish 'til my delivery gets here - then I will just sit and look at it all for ages LOL.  Hope you all have a FAB day - see you soon! x x x

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love your reindeer and all the patterns and layers :) Thanks for playing at Sparkles Christmas challenges.