Friday 19 October 2018

Just for you

Hi Folks!
How are we all today?  I hope all is well, I am off to work today but off tomorrow. Two days at work next week then I’m off on my holidays. Wooooooooo

I am here to share a card I have made using 1 of the new Gemini tessellating dies. I have cut the die into the front of the card twice. I love how it’s turned out!
I loved the floral and thought it would look lush cut as the card front. And I was right!! Lol
I made a card blank from centura pearl and cut into the card twice with the die. I then added acetate to the underneath of the cut pieces. I added purple card from the centura darks pack and then added ribbon and a tag with a foiled sentiment. A bow and some jewels - well every card needs some!!

Have a fab day! See you all soon x x x

No comments: