Friday 12 October 2018

Especially for You

Morning Peeps!
How are we all today? I hope you're all well.  I had yesterday off and I'm off today too so I spent yesterday in my craft room and I plan to do the same today too!!

I am getting in the festive spirit making Christmas cards in between my DT samples.
Here is todays make I have used the Nordic Christmas CD-ROM.
I printed a sheet of paper and a card companion from the CD-ROM and teamed this is with some white card embossed with snowflakes, red ribbon and jewels.

I decorated the inside of the card to match the outside, and stamped the Merry Christmas greeting in Lady Bug memento ink.

I would love to enter my card into the following challenge:
Winter Wonderland - Anything Goes.

I hope you all have a fab day - I will be in my craft room again binging on Netflix and making samples!!! See you all soon!!! x x x x

No comments: