Friday 7 September 2018

Winter Wonderland

Good Morning Peeps!
How are we all today?  I am off to work and getting excited as I have this weekend off - wooooo
I have been trying to get my Christmas grove on and I have a second card made - so thats the parents cards sorted now for the rest LOL

I have used a gorgeous paper from the Sara Signature Winter Wonderland paper pad.  I layered this onto silver mirri card.  I then cut the Gemini Christmas Sentimentals sentiment from silver mirri card then added this to a white plain circle then a scalloped silver die cut.

I'd love to enter this card into the Winter Wonderland challenge.

Nice and simple but I think thats all this gorgeous paper needed.
I hope you all have a FAB day - see you all soon!! x x 

1 comment:

Cards By MI said...

Smashing card with lovely colours and a clean design. Thanks for joining my Christmas Joy challenge over at Winter Wonderland.
Love n hugs
Marie