Friday 21 September 2018

Happy Birthday

Morning folks!
How are we all? I hope all is well.  I am off to work today but then I have 3 whole days off!! Yes 3 whole days isn't that just FAB!!! We're off to Norwich Saturday morning then a lie-in Sunday morning then a day to myself on Monday when everyone is at work or school - LUSH!!!

I managed to make a card to share with you.
Now I have been after this Love is in the air die for AGES and it was recently in the Crafters Companion sale so I snapped it up along with some others - sssshhhh!! 
I made this card with kraft card and the blues and lilacs A3 printed card.  I used centura pearl dark purple card and the butterfly from the Shabby Chic collection, then added the Gemini Happy Birthday expressions die cut sentiment - a satin bow and plenty jewels to finish!!

I decorated the inside of the card to match.

Have a fab day whatever you get up to today - see you soon!!! x x x 

No comments: